Tuesday 12 February 2013

Meet the judges - SueBee0619


Introducing...


SueBee0619

Where can we find you? 
SueBee0619 on FFnet and the same on twitter

What might people recognise you for? 
Erm, possibly the ridiculousness that is my facebook name (SueBee Betafairy Thundercock-ho). I mostly beta (for FictionFreak95 and the Tricycle of Awesomeness amongst others) but occasionally will write a truly ridiculous one shot. Moo.

Why did you want to be involved in the HEA contest?
Because I'm a judgmental biotch?  KIDDING. I love a good one shot and am a complete wuss, so an HEA contest is right up my alley.

What's your favourite HEA fanfic?
Oh man, I'm going to have to go with a tie between Stay, Chalk, and String Theory. All are very well written (would the beta fairy really rec crappy writing?) interesting and different, and even though they are on the fluffy end of the spectrum, definitely not boring. They all have strong, independent Bellas and swoony Edwards. It's an undefinable thing for me - they put a goofy smile on my face and make my heart happy. I felt that somehow all was right with the world when I finished them.

What's your favourite original HEA book/movie?
I just realized, when running through my favorite books in my mind, that all of my favorites probably could not be considered HEA. Um, am I disqualified as a judge? 

What does Happily Ever After mean to you?
Happily ever after for me doesn't have to include marriage and 2.5 kids although there's certainly nothing wrong with that. It means finding that one who gets you, supports you, and loves you, warts and all. Doing things in your life that you're passionate about and love and surrounding yourself with people who are smart, funny, and call you on your crap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment