Tuesday 12 February 2013

Meet the judges - alliz


Our next beautiful judge is the beautiful...



alliz 

How can we find you?
FFnet: alliz And twitter: QueenZogg

Where might people recognize you from?
Crazy threads on Facebook 

What attracted you to the HEA Contest?
I read HEA-only fanfic, so this contest was the perfect one for me to get my feet wet for judging!

What's your favourite HEA fanfic? 
The Give Away Girl by MrsSpaceCowboy.  It takes place in the 90's, which is when I was a teen.  It is so relatable, funny, sad and hot.  I love that this fic focuses on Bella's entire life, not just her relationship with E (even though that's a big part of it)

What's your favourite HEA book or film?
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Hadden.  I love that the book is written from the POV of a child with Aspergers Syndrome.  I don't personally know anyone with Asperger Syndrome, but its a really interesting read, regardless

What does Happily Ever After mean to you?
HEA means together.  Not with other people, not cheating, and certainly not dead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment