Tuesday 12 February 2013

Meet the judges - Agrutle


It's time to meet our judges!


Agrutle

1. Where can we find you?
Agrutle on both ff.net and twitter. I also write for a blog dedicated to reviewing books we have read: www.chillreviews.blogspot.com—come check us out!


2.  What might people recognize you for?
People might recognize me from TwificTrivia. I was a part of it for the last two years. 


3. Why did you want to be involved with the contest?
I love Happily Ever Afters. I'm not much for angst.  Not saying that life doesn't have its fair amount of it but in the end I need the HEA. 


4. Your favourite HEA FF and why.
Elemental by Tallulahbella. I just loved the whole magical aspect of that story and how they fought so hard against each other only to fiercely come to love each other. 


5. Your favourite HEA original fiction book/movie? 
Favorite book, recently was My Life Next Door, I would say it had a HEA and movie Ever After A Cinderella story.  Both are favorites.


6. What does Happily Ever After mean to you? 
Love isn't easy, you have to work for it. I think that HEA is when you love someone so much that you are willing to fight for that love. That you go through all the good times as well as the bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment