Tuesday 16 April 2013

A Note from the Host - Thanks, from @magtwi78

I would just like to thank everybody who has been involved in the first Happily Ever After Twific Contest. I have so much gratitude for everybody who took the time to write, offered their beta or pre-reading expertise to our entrants, and to everybody who read, reviewed, and voted for their favourite stories. 

I have been utterly, totally, completely blown away by the response we've had to this contest. Truly.

Special acknowledgements 
Thank you to the amazing judges - Mariahajile, mcc101180, agrutle, SueBee0619, and Alliz.   You helped make the contest fair for everybody, which is the most important part of being a judge. Thank you for your integrity and honesty. 

Special thank you to evilnat for setting up the blog, contributing the special category awards, and generally being a fantastic sounding board.

Thank you to EdMazing and Amy for keeping us on the straight and narrow.

Words aren't enough for BettiGefecht, for your offer of personalized banners for our winners. Such a gracious offer, and I appreciate your support.

Finally, to TwiSNfan, my partner in crime. If I was the flaily limbs, then you were the backbone of this contest. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thanks to this amazing fandom. I hope you've enjoyed the entries.
And after all that, they all lived...you know the rest.

~MagTwi78~


3 comments:

  1. You did an excellent job and it was a great contest, you should be proud! I was happy to help and if you ever need me again just call!

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything Nat said and then some! I love how you thought this up and executed it so well. I'd be happy to pitch in again.
    xoxo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Mags. And to all who were involved - thanks for your hard work <3
    Twific Crackmum xx

    ReplyDelete